• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to Europa

Dai Shan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

I'm returning to Europa shard after a LONG time. I played from 08/1999 to 12/2001 and I am from Finland. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here at Stratics, since this was the best place for information back then.

I'm starting to play my old mage (Dai Shan) and my warrior (Balwen Ironhand) again on Europa. Might just take a while to get started, since neither of my characters are skilled or geared towards a modern gamestyle :).

Anyways, I always had some warm memories of UO, so I thought of giving it a go again. I'm a casual player and I usually play around 7pm to 10pm GMT.

Last edited: