• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Tamer needs Guild

Hello everyone!

I am a returning player, as many people are it seems. I played many years ago and fell in love with my tamer. She's a peace/mage/tamer. Working on rounding out her skill set. I have just returned and have what I believe is a prepatch white wyrm and nightmare. I stopped playing shortly after tokuno was released.

I have bought all the boosters, and looking to create a life here once again. I live in LA but all my characters are on Great Lakes and don't want to abandon them or pay for transfer so here I'll stay.

I'd love to find a casual PvM guild. Always wanted to try out T-Hunting, Dungeon stealing, and botany among other things. General care bare who loves home design and decorating. But could use some help getting back in game.

I realize some people still use ICQ, but I haven't touched that in years. What do people even use these days? Any guilds around or someone willing to help me restart? I have some gold stashed (less than 1mil) and already placed a house near Malas. Just building myself up again.

Red Comet

Visitor
You may try and yell at me in general chat when your on and I cant at least help you get on your own feet. My main goes by Red Comet and im in the guild 30M and although we wouldnt mind taking you in I like new and returning players to get a feel for the community and other guilds before making that decision.

You may try and yell at me in general chat when your on and I cant at least help you get on your own feet. My main goes by Red Comet and im in the guild 30M and although we wouldnt mind taking you in I like new and returning players to get a feel for the community and other guilds before making that decision.
Thank you! I have found a home for the time being. But I'm still learning the ropes. SO much seems to have changed. And not quite sure what I should even be doing lol. I'm enjoying fishing, wanting to do some T-Hunting cause I never really did. And curious about all the new animals and what common tamer setups are. But largely, the things like getting powerscrolls or alacrity scrolls etc... totally lost. I'll look for you sometime! Could use some direction.

Red Comet

Visitor
Thats good to hear! Yeah it will take some time getting used to all the new ins and outs. As far as alacrity scrolls they are obtained from treasure map chest, so just another reason for you to try a T-Hunter! Powerscrolls on the other hand are acquired from Fel Champ Spawns. If you ever see me on or just arent sure just yell my name in general chat. Ive got no problem throwing you some advice or whatever you need help with.