• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Players Seeking Friends/Guild

I have just returned to Ultima after a 10-year absence. I've been "tinkering" around since September and I've figured a bunch out. I've gotten to the point where I can't really do much else without interacting with more players. The main time period I played was Second Age through early Renaissance and then briefly after AoS. My character name is Durrell and I was originally part of a guild located just west of the graveyard in Britain called Masters of Britannia (MoB). They disbanded shortly after Trammel began allowing housing. I've been soloing it ever since. Wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me learn the newer dungeons and other new game concepts. I tend to play in the late evenings. It'd be nice to get beyond level 2 of Shame again, but I'd really love to figure out how to handle Doom and maybe just at least find the Abyss. Hoping to hear from folks! Yours, Durrell.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As @MareJadeSky said, holler in gen chat for one of us. We'd love to help you find your footing. :) There's so much to do it's crazy and we've had a few new and returning players coming on board lately. It's so much fun seeing the game through their eyes and helping them experience all the new stuff. I hope we'll hear from you!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Welcome back to Ultima an Catskills....hope you are enjoying your return. Mare is on a good path there for you K^S are great people , even I myself need to consider trying to make the grades to join. ( and no you do not have to make the grades , I am just being goofy) I do not play as much as I once did but most time when I do its late evenings so holler out in Gen chat or if you use icq look for the group Chronicles of Catskills I tend to hear my icq alarm when not at Comp and would be more apt to play if more were online when I was