• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

• Thread starter Noddy Bond
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Noddy Bond

Ok this is going to sound like a daft question but i gotta ask see.
how exactly do us returning players get our skill locks and the likes back as the EA Land website states?
i am a full paying member once again for my sins lol but i have absalutly nothing erven created my original name in EA-Land incase that was what was required.
The information is somewhat lacking on that front .

G

Welcome back!

I was pretty excited to see that included in the email, I've been campaigning hard to get that implemented. Hope thats a good sign!

See ya in EA Land.

G

Yea i have the same problem.., my character from the other cities were deleted..and yea i kinda want my Skill locks and days back? =X

G

I believe the date on the email was March 8, 2008. If returning players are registered by that date they will get their eligible skill locks and anniversary gifts.

From that and based on how other games work these one-time distributions, at some point during the week after that date, all players will recieve whatever they are going to distribute.

I could be wrong, and they may have a different method in mind....but that would be my best guess.

G

i played back in 04... and i decided i was gunna check to see if there were still people on sims online, so i click the trial... and it said it gave me 14 free days. if i have no characters from when i registered do i still get the days and skill locks on the new characters?

N

Noddy Bond

i assume you do because i am in the same boat with you there lol

G

If you have entitlement days (days for which you paid subscription) and you are a full subscriber by that date, then it should apply to you, also. If you paid less than a years subscription, there would not be any anniversary gifts....but you would have accumulated skill locks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i played back in 04... and i decided i was gunna check to see if there were still people on sims online, so i click the trial... and it said it gave me 14 free days. if i have no characters from when i registered do i still get the days and skill locks on the new characters?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will need to be using the same account you played with back then.
If you started a new account to play your entitlment days will be from when you 1st pay. If you re subscribed with your old account, the days will include your previous payed time.

G

ahh okay thanks, btw the forum account is different from the game account rite? cause yea i had to make this one when i wanted to ask a question. Also, is there a way to check ur entitlement days?, is it only for the times u were paying &gt;.&lt; or when ur account first paid and all the days till now?

Sorry for all the questions, but if i only have a character in Testing center 3.. and i create one in EA land later, which character gets these skill locks?

N

Noddy Bond

yep the forums are a different account these are hosted by Stratics.

the first tab of your in game profile will say entitlement at the top and the number of days you have payed for previously to date.

as for which charecter gets the skills locks and so forth i have no idea, i assume all but that is purly my own assumption and have not read that any where.
previously every charecter got a gift when it turned a year old and so on but as for the returning gifts i pass on that lol

G

dang my entitled days are so low =X lmao i thought i played longer...hmm..