• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

G

Well im thinking about playing again and I will probably end up trying out another server. Im looking for one with a good amount of people and one that new players join too. Ive tried both legends and atlantic. I liked legends because things such as the swoops werent over populated but there was hardly any new players or anyone in general. I also liked atlantic because there was always a new player or two in haven but anything you wanted to kill always had someone already killing it. Anyone know of a good server with a mix of the two and maybe a good clan thats looking for people for pvm and spawns that dosnt like to pvp much

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!

Why don't you make a few characters on different shards and try them all out a little. Find out where you feel more like "Home". Also keep a eye out on the different shard forums. You can find out if there are events and activity around that suits your playstyle.

I ended up on playing 2 shards like that. Very different time zones too. I always have either it busy when i want it on both shards or just quiet if i play when everyone asleep!