• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I played UO from 1998-2005 on Atlantic, and again for a while in 2014-17 (I think!). I am returning to the game now, and I didn't want to play on Atlantic again so I am making a person on Pacific. I am interested in joining a guild for general activities; I will probably play a pure mage, I have always loved fishing in this game and general hunting, and I have no interest in pvp at all. I see that the Guilds forum is blank, so I am posting here, I hope that is okay. If anyone can give advice on good guilds for social reasons and game activities, I would appreciate it!

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back! HoFD is a great guild for returning players, they do many activities. You can ask for them in general chat. There are also other guilds like RAW (they also hunt a lot and do many activities), SoTC/420 (they do activities/hunting/fishing but also some pvp, but you dont have to if you dont want to), and the Roleplay Alliance has several smaller guilds (usually weekly hunts). Hope that helps!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! Who do you play in-game? Are you returning with Endless Journeys or with a paid account? If with a paid account, I recommend popping into General Chat. If you are on Endless Journeys I'm usually in Help Chat on the infinite number of Endless Journey characters I have.