• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player...

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, took a long break after my account got hacked and just came back with EJ.

I lost all my artifacts and gold so only have basic gear. I cleared rat spawn solo last night and discovered that ej first give PS. Booo! No biggie.

My question is this.

I have my old sampire, a decent if basic suit that gives Max HP, 190 Stam and around 80 mana with Max hci/dci and Max DI.
Skills are all good.
120 swords, tact, Parry, Bushido,necr(GM) 120 chiv.

I also have a chiv/disco archer. Similar quality suit.

120 Archer, tactic, music, disco 80 anatomy and healing 80 chiv (GM with jewels)

I need to practice with both chars but what high end critters could I hunt for gold and items? Need to build back up and lots has changed.

Can anyone make any suggestions?

Thanks.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Collect exodus keys on your sampire, grab a friend and use the keys on your archer at the exodus encounter. Collect phat loots.

Find which if your friends are good at the roof, have them show you the ropes, collect phat loots.

Go do champ spawns with friends not on EJ, help kill spawn but don't hit champ, roll on scrolls.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, now all I need to do is make some friends haha, I will look up where to get exodus keys, not familiar with the roof, would that be one for my samo or Archer....or mage/mystic/weaver.... or tamer??

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, now all I need to do is make some friends haha, I will look up where to get exodus keys, not familiar with the roof, would that be one for my samo or Archer....or mage/mystic/weaver.... or tamer??
Tamers are easiest to learn the roof on but once you optimize your sampire you will be a far more effective party member.

Never used an Archer or seen someone use an archer on the roof. People probably do though.

Find a vendor house with a serpent jaw bone and pick Exodus Dungeon from it. Kill everything in that dungeon.

Making friends varies per shard but every shard has a group or two who do things together.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great stuff, should get a little play time later so will blow the dust off my Archer and work exodus dungeon. Thanks for the heads up.