• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

Lady Birdee

Adventurer
Hello Origin,

I've decided to make a return to this amazing game. I'm originally from Pacific 99 to 02. Since then I've been mostly off and on. More off than on. Once the shards emptied I did the move to Atlantic hoping to keep playing but I couldn't keep my attention. Now I've decided I'd like to move here and just take it easy as my characters are all done. I enjoy fishing, gathering and crafting.
I'm looking for a guild that is fairly active and can show me the new things that have happened in the past 10 years or so. But will also allow me to gather/craft for most of my game time.

Lady Birdee :)

Lady Birdee

Adventurer
Also, I'll be moving my 15 characters over the next month or two from Atlantic to here. If you have anything you'd like brought over just holler.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I transferred a few chars over like 3 months ago. Just so you know, origin is one of the smallest shards. Be prepared for lots of solo play, there's very few vendors so bring what you can. That being said, I like it a lot. People are extremely friendly and go out of their way to help you. I haven't really looked for a guild because I play solo on a crappy connection most of the time. If you need anything just ask, we are happy to help. I'd try to fill you in a bit more on crafting but I don't really do much anymore since legendary stuff is generally better than anything you can craft. Hope you enjoy your time back!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure what guilds are still active anymore as i only run into a few other players (Xris and Larisa) I believe XMG may be around as I see a few of them from time to time. Other than that any of us will help you get into the swing of things. I am around after 4pm eastern during the week and different times on the weekends (depends on family plans) welcome to the shard and back to UO.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
waves

Welcome to Origin!

Yes XMG is, FL which is the guild I am in, around this time of year it's rather slow anyway but usually if you say something in Gen Chat someone will be around to reply. I admit I am more active on the forums then I am in game around the holidays just because of holiday trading and new stuff that I love to test and post about ;)

But like Victim said, give a shout, post here...find us in game, we're around!