• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player

Anasmin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all

I have recently returned after a long absence (call me sentimental!). I played from around 1999 to 2003-ish on the Oceania shard. I was part of a guild called Southern Alliance - I don't know if any of these guys are still around. I'd love to catch up with them again if they are. We used to meet at Vesper bank. I've been back to Vesper over the past couple of weeks and haven't seen another player - not one.

There is so much I've forgotten but its great fun to rediscover. I'm back on the Oceania shard and there really aren't many people about anymore. I have received such great help and support though from the people I have run into in Luna. A great bunch of people.

It's good to be back!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Oceania use the chat option in general and if the stars are in alignment you will get a reply, pretty friendly bunch.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back! If there are not enough players on Oceania, you might try Sonoma or Atlantic. Sonoma has a mid size population and a lot of great player events. Atlantic is the most populated server. I'm sure there would be people willing to help you get started, if you ask in "help" chat. Good luck.