• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Returning Player

M

matt149

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum! I am a returning player and am looking for a guild PvM (maybe some light RP). I havent played since 2004 and notice that loads have changed! If anyone knows of any guilds recruiting (for a trial or whatever) then let me know...

Thanks everyone and good to be back (although not sure about those mud things in Shame :/ )

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and welcome back!

There are several guilds out there recruiting, I am sure you will hear of them any minute now :) If not, in New Haven you can normally find members of some of the active guilds helping new / returning players, or just shout out on the help channel in-game. I would recruit you for SRC, but we are down to two members at the moment and I am sure you would like to have more action going on. Where is another Yew invasion when you need one .... ?

Anyway, the mud thingies in Shame are very suspicious, indeed. If you need any help in-game (tips'n tricks, stuff, or whatever), just shout out on the help channel and I am sure somebody will answer.

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guild Next Generation is recruiting new and returning players (Bowden), Fishermen's Guid of New Magincia is also recruiting new players, both are PvM guilds. For RP guilds, check the Swaggers Inn. You might also want to visit the New Player House. Welcome back!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, for some reason I thought the Swaggers Inn closed it's doors years ago. Good to know I was wrong ....

M

matt149

Thanks I will look them up :) good to be back! Already been killed by a liche lord...ahhh the good old days, pooping yourself when you hear that laugh

edit: also where do I go to have a look at New Generation? (google fo is weak)