[Archery] Returning Player

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BassBuster23

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 31, 2003
Hello, all! I am returning after an extended leave from UO and have seen many changes. I am really intrigued with the new fishing abilities & wanted to create an Archer/Fisher. I posted in the T'Hunter/Fishing forum and was referred here. So, I'm looking for a lil template help. Is anyone using fishing on their archer, and if so.....what is the best template setup? Also, can anyone tell me what the advantage of using Bushido with Archery is? Sorry to be such a noob. Thank you for any and all help.

Q

quackmandude

Not a fisherman myself. But I have an archer tamer and bushido helps alot. U cant use all of the abilities as they are sword based and parry based. But lightning strike and honor can still be used and our the most effective by far. Its noteworthy that chiv may be a better choice if ur temp allows room for only one. But if u can do both, I'd suggest chiv and bushido. Kinda a hybrid ABC archer fisher. Just worry about healing. Good luck.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
Archery
Tactics
Bushido
Chivalry
Fishing

The last skill may be Anatomy/Resisting if you needn't another skill to supply your fishing.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 17, 2006
Archery 120
Tactics 120
Bushido 100-120
Anatomy 120
Healing 90
Chiv 80
Fishing 100-120

Put skill on jewels and also use arties like hunters headress and that will get you an extra 50 skill points.