• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

S

settimo

I just happened to log into UO.com and saw that there was a booster pack for boats.

I've been waiting for this type of expansion for a long time. I instantly purchased it and upgraded my account FTW.

Very nice expansion idea.

Now, I guess that means I need to play the game. o_O

At the very least, I wanted to support the game by putting down the $15 whether or not it's good doesn't really matter.

Edit: Anyone know a good guild on Pacific? The game kinda sucks without a guild.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just happened to log into UO.com and saw that there was a booster pack for boats.

I've been waiting for this type of expansion for a long time. I instantly purchased it and upgraded my account FTW.

Very nice expansion idea.

Now, I guess that means I need to play the game. o_O

At the very least, I wanted to support the game by putting down the $15 whether or not it's good doesn't really matter.

Edit: Anyone know a good guild on Pacific? The game kinda sucks without a guild.
It depends on what you're looking for.
Currently, the big guilds are GoL, ZKV, and EOTD (EOTD's members seem to be the highest as ZKV and GoL seem to be losing members). T.F/SAGE are great guilds too, and they are alliance with many others.
For PVP guilds, CD and Boo are good size and have a lot of members and are non faction. The main faction PVP guilds are K@ZI, SUPR, M or T (same people in two guilds) and KoS (but I haven't seen them a lot).
These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, though there are others.