• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

returning player

• Thread starter question asker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Q

question asker

OK I have some questions I am a returning player on atlantic I used to be in hax and pvped alot but now I have been away from almost 3 years and have limited resources to pvp so I was thinking factions was a good bet with the new items so they wont cost me gold. I was just wondering how hard it is to attain ranks in the factions and what tier of items I should be planning to use and is there any other faction guild out there besides heat I would like to be able to pvp but not in a 20 man zerg by what I hear (maybe be able to get points off of alll these people) any answer would be nice thank you.

A

Altec

Rank all depends on what Faction you join and how many points are held in that faction. You won't know until you join a faction or talk to someone in that faction.

For faction I keep all my characters at rank 10.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you join com it only takes like 80 points. thats like 10 fool kills.