• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player wondering where people hang out now

Hawkler

Visitor
Hi,

I am returning after an ungodly amount of years, i logged in last night... placed a castle! ... realized i had nothing to put in a castle .... and dropped and 18x18 by Luna instead .... I met one of my original goals that i never achieved 14 years ago day one back !

That said, I only saw one other person, i realize the server population is extremely small these days.. but is there a bank that people generally go to these days?

Thx

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Luna is the bank most will sit at today. Welcome back. A castle wow you were lucky! But to drop it?
Feel free to contact me if I can be of help here.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Welcome back, that was really great luck, congrats...
are you generally on during the nights ?

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would be surprised how fast you can fill a castle *laughs* Luna does seem to be the bank of choice now but since we have in-game chat now not so many people hang around banks.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)