• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player with loads of questions

So I was told tonight to download uoSteam so I did. But now I try and load it to log in the game and none of the shards are showing, just a free shard. How do I fix this to show the shards?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UOSteam isn't a legal option to play with on official servers. If you want to play you have to downoload the official client here:

UOAssist is the only approved third party helper type program at this time, which you can get here: UOAssist

UOAssist is not required to play. But it is helpful if you play 2d. I would play prior to purchase to see if you even want to get it. The macros for 2d have been updated recently so UOAssist is (in my opinion) only good for mouse macros and adjustments to displaying info at the top of your screen.