• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

returning player triton help

Feden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all, just looking for some advice. Returned after many years away on the weekend, and just got my first triton.

fresh tame details 1a.png 1b.png 1c.png
Attempted the uo-cah calculator and this was where i was at planning so far: planner.png
Looking for advice on what i should change and if the correct ability order is fww, ai, chiv

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do not add ninjitsu at all, you are just wasting 500 points for that. Add armor ignore, frenzied whirlwind, then chivalry.
Ninjitsu will show up in your skills so you can add powerscroll to it to boost your FWW, but you will not have full ninjitsu
capability since you want chivalry as the majic.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey all, just looking for some advice. Returned after many years away on the weekend, and just got my first triton.

fresh tame details View attachment 136801 View attachment 136802 View attachment 136803
Attempted the uo-cah calculator and this was where i was at planning so far: View attachment 136804
Looking for advice on what i should change and if the correct ability order is fww, ai, chiv
Nice Triton.

You need to put FWW on before you put Chiv on in the last round.

1st round, set the str to 700, use any points left in Resists.

2nd round, Set the resists how you want them. Put on FWW, Set the regens.
Regens should be 20 Life, 10 Stam, 30 Mana Use rest of points on AI if any.

3rd round Set base damage to Max. Put AI if not already, and put Chivalry on last.
Finish regens and put rest of points wherever.