• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player Questin

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I checked the web and some guides about the new Gold in bank System. But I wonder what happend to checks I had in bag or bank after the patch. Are they just gone? I can´t find any of them and the Gold Balance is incredible low. There should have been millions and there are only few thousands. :(

Any Ideas

Greetings

Steve

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any checks in your bank would be part of your balance now. As far as checks stored in your house(s)...**shrug**.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure to login to each character on the shard and check the balance to get it added is what I think you have to do from memory.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make sure to login to each character on the shard and check the balance to get it added is what I think you have to do from memory.
This^^

Characters have to log in to have the gold checks they had in the bank converted to the account balance.

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thank you for your answers

then there is hope :)

was Close to quitting again when I saw the Balance of my bank account

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Duped checks wont register.... Maybe there is where money went....
This is the most likely reason if the gold still isn't showing up once you've logged in all characters.

I used to keep boxes of 1m checks in my house before the new gold system, and when I dropped them all in the bank to convert them into the new currency system, there were five that went poof. Interestingly, all five of the ones that went poof came from a person highly suspected of duping. I got them when the person started throwing gold checks on the floor in Luna. Since those were the only ones I had issues with, it appears that duped checks just delete themselves when placed into the bank now.