• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player price checks..

Rasah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Basic 100% lrc suit.. Idc about any other stats, I just need something to start training with.
-Small house.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for some other newbie investments I should save up for I would appreciate it. The first character I am leveling is a Sampire.

tons

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can prob find someone in gen chat to make the LRC suit for free....try that or Haven

You can place small houses pretty easy just run around

LordAngelus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you wait for tonight I can give you some gold and some items to help you get started, but anyone will probably help you hehe

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ICQ me I always try and help out returning players.

Rasah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offers guys but someone from BooB was nice enough to recruit me into their guild and give me a mil plus 70res LRC suit. Now I have no idea what to spend the money on besides tithing points so if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.