[Archery] Returning player needs how to -> Archer

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Hello guys,

i have just returned to UO after a break of 7 years. As you can imagine, all has changed, my house went down, i am broke but i have still my chars :D

I read about archers and would like to go for that route, but, keep in mind i have NO power scrolls ATM, and my only stable mean of getting money is my tamer (no GD, only nightmare/Rune beetle).

The question is:
Can you suggest me a template with no PS (100 skill max), to start doing a little PvM activity, and possibly give me hints to how to get the PS needed to upgrade to the other, uber templates i keep seeing in the forums?

Sort of a "newbie guide", but not focused on training skills (i know how to train them), but on what steps to take to build my char.

Even a simple thing like:

1) Build these skills
2) Build a suit like this (no artifacts if possible)
3) Go hunt these mobs/peerless
4) After you have these steps done, you can try solo/duo/guild these champ spawns to get PS.

I don't want to be lazy, so i tried and answer my own questions:

1) Build this template:
100 Archery
100 Bushido
80 Chivalry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Resisting
100 Healing
40 Focus?

2) Starting suit could be:
All 70 resist
try getting 45 HCI
try getting 40 LMC
raise SSI as much as possible
Raise the rest of the warrior related stats (Str, Dex, DI, DCI) as much as possible

in that order.

Weapon should have:
HML
HLL
SSI
Slayers
the rest of the usual stats

3) Start working on these mobs:
Cyclops/Titans
Peerless Fire Elemental/Goblin/Wyvern spawn
Other peerless

4) When you have a decent suit, you can go try:
Rikktor spawn/Rikktor (maybe solo)
Barracoon Spawn/Barracoon (solo/duo with polymorph protection)
Other spawns (solo)
Other bosses (duo)

As i am not experienced, i really am not sure of these answers. Can you help me sort them out?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
1) I don't think you need focus. I'd suggested you to get chivalry to 100. (May be even to 120 since Chivalry PS worth just 200k).
And the first thing in your to do list must be to get 120 Archery (and dropping Bushido to 80 keeping archery+bushido=200).

2) Yes, you are right.
You can use DF to get (depending on chivalry level and karma) 15-20 DI, 10-15 SSI, 10-15 HCI, -20 -10 DCI.
There are cheap but useful artifacts like Bronzed Armor Of The Valkyrie, Mana Phasing Orb.
Make plate or studded leather armor. It's easy to craft metal armor with 5 HCI reforged.
You can use some cursed jewels from Shame with 5-10 SSI
Try to get HLD on weapon till you be able to get 30 HLD on glasses.

3) Abyss: easy mini spawns to get expensive essences
tokuno daemon woolves (i forgot the name... something like tusk woolf)
dragons in destard

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 24, 2010
sites.google.com
Welcome back. I am just finishing a pvm archer on LS. I like focus but opinions vary. If you are on LS let me know and I can assist you gearing up.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
1) I don't think you need focus. I'd suggested you to get chivalry to 100. (May be even to 120 since Chivalry PS worth just 200k).
And the first thing in your to do list must be to get 120 Archery (and dropping Bushido to 80 keeping archery+bushido=200).
I bet 120 Archery would be very costly, especially in Europa... That's out of my league for now :D
I will try and get Chivalry 120 though.

2) Yes, you are right.
You can use DF to get (depending on chivalry level and karma) 15-20 DI, 10-15 SSI, 10-15 HCI, -20 -10 DCI.
There are cheap but useful artifacts like Bronzed Armor Of The Valkyrie, Mana Phasing Orb.
Make plate or studded leather armor. It's easy to craft metal armor with 5 HCI reforged.
You can use some cursed jewels from Shame with 5-10 SSI
Try to get HLD on weapon till you be able to get 30 HLD on glasses.
Nice hints, but "cheap" is usually on the leagues of 500k per piece :D
I forgot to mention that i have a 120 Blacksmith, and i am raising imbuing on that char.
So i'll surely go plate.
Went on Shame and got some pretty things even at lvl 1 :D
No good money though :)
If you mean "Mace and Shield Glasses"... i think i will need a month to farm all that money! (or ingots).
But i have read that is almost a mandatory artifact for every warrior, so i will start working :D

3) Abyss: easy mini spawns to get expensive essences
tokuno daemon woolves (i forgot the name... something like tusk woolf)
dragons in destard
[/QUOTE]

Easy Mini spawns -> ??? (what are "easy" for an archer?)
Tsuki Wolves i know, ok.
Dragons in destard... there is a lot of spawn at the entrance usually... i really have trouble isolating one :D
Are the dragons good in terms of loot and money?

Thanks for the info, i read you're on Europa, will try and get in touch :D

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Welcome back. I am just finishing a pvm archer on LS. I like focus but opinions vary. If you are on LS let me know and I can assist you gearing up.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Opinions is what i need, especially from a fellow archer "in building"..
I am in Europa, so no way to assist me :D
But if you've hints on the Q/A above you're welcome :D

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
I bet 120 Archery would be very costly, especially in Europa...
It is not very costly - 2m or cheaper. You can earn this sum in a few days. I suggest you to buy 110 scroll right now.

Nice hints, but "cheap" is usually on the leagues of 500k per piece
"cheap" means 100-200k or even less

If you mean "Mace and Shield Glasses"... i think i will need a month to farm all that money!
I didn't mean Mace and Shield Glasses although it's a good artifact to have. Right now you can go with a crafted diadem.
Also there is a new artifact "Prismatic Lenses" that is cheaper then M&S - 4-6m (not sure about price)

BTW when I mineds myself the last time I was able to get at avarege 3k ingots per hour including 1.5k shadow and 100 valorite. It means 500k per hour (may be even more). My miner has 100 magery/lamberjack, ~70 tactics/anatomy/chivalry.

i am raising imbuing on that char
If you want to train imbue you can farm Shame lvl 1 collect all loot and unravel it on a public or queen forger. Save items that you can't unravel now (to get skill + relics later).

Easy Mini spawns
You start from level 1 and continue till it becomes too difficult (then move to other minispawn). All mobs have the same chances to have an essence in loot.

Are the dragons good in terms of loot and money?
Well may be not very good but definitly funny :).

i read you're on Europa, will try and get in touch
You are welcome.

Reactions: kRUXCg7

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
You can also make money with your smith.

1. Take any of your chars and train 0.1 blacksmith for 1 gp.
Get 3 BODs. It will be normal weapon or normal shield BODs. Buy required items from NPC and fill weapon BODs to recycle (you may recycle them with this char or with your blacksmith depending on what BODs you preffer to get).
Do this with your other chars if you want.

2. Bribe shield BODs. There is a greate difference in bribe price at different vendors.
The most of the type you finish with BODs for 90% POF and sometime with BODs for runic hammers. Save runic BODs for later use. Complete POF BODs.
I'm not sure about current price for POF but I think it will not be too difficult to sell them per 100k.
Here is a list of 90% POF BODs: Normal Gold 20, Normal Agapite 10-15, Exceptional Dull 20, Exceptional Shadow 10-15.
You can get a lot of dull/shadow ingots using gargish pickaxes and/or prospective tools.
You can convert dull/shadow ingots into gold/agapite using elixirs of conversion (Thepem the Apprentice and Zosilem the Alchemist quests in Ter Mur) .

3. If you start with 50 normal shield BODs you probably will get 40 POF. It will take may be about 5 hours for bribing and completing BODs.

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I didn't mean Mace and Shield Glasses although it's a good artifact to have. Right now you can go with a crafted diadem.
Should i imbue 30 HLD on them too?
BTW when I mineds myself the last time I was able to get at avarege 3k ingots per hour including 1.5k shadow and 100 valorite. It means 500k per hour (may be even more). My miner has 100 magery/lamberjack, ~70 tactics/anatomy/chivalry.
I have a good miner, and i am interested in this.
But even if i have a few colored ingots, i don't know how to convert them into money. It doesn't seem there is a good Market economy in Europa, so i am hesitant in putting a vendor to sell ingots or BS items.

Do you have any hints?

I read your other post on shield BoDs, i already do that, and thanks for the list :D

You start from level 1 and continue till it becomes too difficult (then move to other minispawn). All mobs have the same chances to have an essence in loot.

Is there a minispawn that is significantly easier for an archer than the others (i read ratmen are really easy)

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
Should i imbue 30 HLD on them too?
You can't. But you can imbue HLD on your bow.

But even if i have a few colored ingots, i don't know how to convert them into money.
You just type in general chat "WTS 10k shadow ingots" or something like this. Or waiting someone else type "WTB shadow ingots".
I haven't played the last one year so I don't know current prices. One year ago prices what something like 30 gp for dull, 60 gp for copper/bronze, 200 gp for shadow/gold/agapite, may be 1k or so for valorite.
If you read the chat and monitor deals you get an idea about prices. Also you can check magnicia stalls to get an idea about prices.
I could buy few first parties of colored ingots from you.

Is there a minispawn that is significantly easier for an archer than the others (i read ratmen are really easy)
Ratmen are easy for a sampire with whirlwind. They are not a good choice for an archer.

The most easy:
Abyssal Lair Entrance Mini-Champ: Essence of Achievement
Passage of Tears Mini-Champ*: Essence of Singularity, Vial of Vitriol
Enslaved Goblins Mini-Champ: Essence of Control, Goblin Blood
The Secret Garden Mini-Champ**: Essence of Feeling, Faery Dust

Other usefull:
Crimson Veins Mini-Champ***: Essence of Precision, Lava Serpent Crust, Daemon Claw
Fire Temple Ruins Mini-Champ***: Essence of Order, Lava Serpent Crust, Daemon Claw
Stygian Dragon Lair Entrance Mini-Champ**: Essence of Diligence, Faery Dust

* quest items for gold conversion elixir
** creatures with positive karma on the first level (you don't want to lose karma if you use chivalry)
*** quest items for agapite conversion elixir and quest mobs for the Percolem's quest

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2011
Curitiba, Brazil
For gold, head to the Painted Caves near Trinsic and kill trogs.
They give around 400 gold per kill, sometimes level 2 t-maps, bandages and sometimes spellweaving scrolls.
They re-spawn pretty quick and are vulnerable to repond slayers. With GM archery, you would be able to kill them rather easy, but I'd suggest going with a macer or swordsman down there to save on arrows.

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Feb 4, 2013
Mud Elementals in Shame Level 2. Spawn about 6 to 8 in the area, enough gold to cover the cost of arrows and still profit, and the chance to drop some expensive jewelry or items. I had a ring drop from one of them that I sold the same day for 40 mil. It's highly unlikely, but still possible. They're physical damage only and very slow moving. Perfect for an archer.
Make sure you're using the honor system [if you have Bushido] and the Luck Statue once per day to maximize on your luck.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2007
After reading this, i think your best bet is doing armor bods for pof AND copper runic hammers.
Pof sells for 120k each copper runics for 300k. But if you plan to reforge parts of your armor you have to keep some of the copper hammers.you will need them.

Another good thing to make money is go treasure hunting, if you have stoned these skills. You dont even have to do lv5+ maps but do lots of lv1 -lv3 maps. These can easily be obtained in doom dungeon (lich room). Every lich you kill there drops one map up to lv3.
For every map youll get lots of magical items to unravel, regs and 5k gold per level. But best are the scrolls of alacrity you can get there. They sell really well

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
These are very nice hints and i will surely try them all!

For some reasons, i am scared of liches.... even at 100 resisting, i feel overwhelmed by magic :D
But Tmaps are another of my passions, so lich hunting it is!
As a side notice, i went lich hunting with another char, but didn't drop a single map (in 15 liches). Is the doom dungeon room special?

Good hints about Blacksmith stuff, too!

Thanks to you all!

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 2, 2008
Scotland
These are very nice hints and i will surely try them all!

For some reasons, i am scared of liches.... even at 100 resisting, i feel overwhelmed by magic :D
But Tmaps are another of my passions, so lich hunting it is!
As a side notice, i went lich hunting with another char, but didn't drop a single map (in 15 liches). Is the doom dungeon room special?

Good hints about Blacksmith stuff, too!

Thanks to you all!
Just on a side note on maps. The 'Hag Quest' is guaranteed to give you a level 1 to 4 map as a reward and can be done on Fel or Tram. Once you get a rune book or two set up with all the locations it will take you less than ten minutes to do the quest.
Another good gold dropping monster is the undead guardian resident in the Tomb of Kings. They go down quick, there are lots of them and they have around 1100 gold each.

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just on a side note on maps. The 'Hag Quest' is guaranteed to give you a level 1 to 4 map as a reward and can be done on Fel or Tram. Once you get a rune book or two set up with all the locations it will take you less than ten minutes to do the quest.
Another good gold dropping monster is the undead guardian resident in the Tomb of Kings. They go down quick, there are lots of them and they have around 1100 gold each.
Very Nice hint! Thanks!
I totally love Tmaps, so i will hoard on them :D

I've tried Tsuki Wolves with my tamer and they're piece of cake...

Shame lvl 2 scares the sh*t out of me, so many elementals casting on me on the bridge... :D

Tried Dark Guardians... ugh... going there with my tamer is kinda difficult, they dismount me from my mare, and then is trouble... managed to get to the room but had no time to fight, i will try again but probably should go there with the archer when she will be ready... :D

Have to try trog too, i had bad experiences with Lurg in the past (with the tamer), but will try to cope.
Sorry this thread has become "how to make money for my archer"... :(
I hope we can go back in-topic soon :D

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2011
Curitiba, Brazil
Well, at the painted caves, if you stay at the first part of the dungeon, you will never see Lurg, so he won't be a problem.
I don't suggest fighting Lurg for anyone. :D

Now, about the liche room at Doom, don't go with your tamer. Go with your archer.
That way only two will spawn per once, and you will have an easier time dealing with them. You will collect maps slower, but you're sure to survive.
They have around 700 gold each and many times grave dust reagent, which is often sought by potion makers. You can try to collect a fair bit and sell around your shard.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2007
Yes the number of dark guardians that spawn equals 2 times the number of creatures in the room. With your archer you shouldnt have a big problem there

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Well i am raising skills fast, now going for that suit.

I didn't drop anything interesting in shame or Tmpas though... i really hoped for some good pieces of armor to string together.
Any hints for building the suit? Should i go to dungeon Wrong to get human armor and weapons?

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Of course it depends on my budget, but as i wrote in my first post, i am a returning player with no money and outdated characters.

What i am specifically looking for are base items to imbue on (armor, jewelry, etc).
I have the impression most people gets some good loot from the dungeon and then imbue on them the desired modifications... it's not true?

My budget is limited to what i am farming, so... not enough to buy the "good" artifacts (M&S, Ranger cloak, etc).
So, I have decided to put together an intermediate suit, strong enough to cope with some high level encounter, but not my "ultimate" one. I think that hitting Shame and Wrong enough would drop me at least some good jewelry.. it is a vain hope? Should i mindless farm money and buy the few left at vendors (at outrageous prices)?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2007
well to be true. i craft the items myself. exception are some artifacts that are needed. but if you have a leg. blacksmith or carpenter and 120 imbueing you can craft a very decent suit

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I followed all of your advice, and many thanks to Duncan, Corwin, and all the others that answered.
My archer is self-sufficient now, and i am starting to farm for my PS and suit.
I got an offensive suit, no maxed resists, only phys and fire, but good LMC and other mods.

I have tried all the mobs you suggested me. I disliked the Troglodytes the most (too much respawn), and liked tsuki wolves and mud elementals.
Undead guardians are also good for the archer, but you have to stay on your toes for the gargoyle casters.
Didn't go in Doom, but only because i was a bit afraid :D

One hint i can do and wasn't told here, if you don't have a fletcher, go kill ratman archers in Ilshenar instead of buying them. Even without a repond bow, they fall fast, and refill your quiver fast.

I will repost in this thread when i'll reach something significant :D

Reactions: Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2007
Glad to hear that your project is going on. Dont hesitate to keep us informed

Last edited:

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
All is going well with my training, i got a 120 PS archery and 110 chiv to boost my prowess ..

I would like and try converting this character to a Ore Elemental hunter, exchanging Resist with Mining when needed.
Archers do very good against elementals (especially the strongest ones), and would be an interesting twist to ingot gathering... :D

Will keep you informed as soon as i have a Soulstone free (too many skills, too few characters) :D

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Had a bit of spare time and took off my (only) Gargoyle Pickaxe and went ore elementals hunting.
With an archer is too easy, i spawned three ore elementals (Shadow, Copper, Verite) and had absolutely no trouble with any of them. I was pissed that no valorite elemental showed on, despite finding TWO valorite (agapite up+2) veins (went away with a dozen of ingots, however).

I will go on my Archer/Miner for a little while, i have to manage a fire beetle and other little trinkets (a bag of sending, for example). AND i have to find ALOT of gargoyle pickaxes... :D

If there are Blacksmiths in Europa that want to give them away in bulk, i will gladly buy them for 500g each :D

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
You need at average about 200 ingots to fill a BOD and you have 45% chance to get a gargoyle pickaxe. So you spend about 500 ingots per an one. It's about the same amount you get from one gargoyle pickaxe.
I suggest you to train a smith to 90. It doesn't take a long - may be few hours. You can even do it in a one hour if you spend 300k for 3 SOAs. You also will need a talisman with high exceptional bonus.

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I have a Blacksmith, but i got an idea: i think even with JOAT a human can do shields, so i can get shield BODs with 0.1 BS, bribe to Dull copper for 0 gold (should be enough for the pickaxe), then fill them using JOAT Blacksmith. This way, it is way easy to refill my pickaxe storage!

For the real fights, i decided to use soulstones to exchange Mining/Resisting, and i want to try Spellweaving, so my final template should be:

120 Archery
60 Bushido
120 Chivalry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Resisting/Mining
70 Spellweaving
50 Meditation (or Focus if i cannot make a medable suit)

The reason is, i don't have any pet to summon when things get hairy, so i thought Fairies could be useful.
Plus Gift of Renewal, Stone Form, and others spells, mainly for healing.
120 Chivalry to have max HCI, 300 combat skills for mana reduction.
I see an issue with mana incoming (DF, GoR and summons will drain my measly archer reserve fast)... do you have suggestions?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
i can get shield BODs with 0.1 BS, bribe to Dull copper
Dull ingots are more expensive than iron ones.
You get weapon and shields BOD with 0.1 skill, so you can use both methods (bribe shields to dull and bribe weapons to exceptional).
I myself prefer bribe shields to get POF (and sometimes runics).

so my final template should be:
Chivalry is not a combat skill. You need 80 Bushido to get 5 mana reduction.
It's difficult to get arcane circle with 70 Spellweaving (probably you may soulstone SW, get the circle and get back SW from the soulstone). You need 0-20 (JOAT circle) or 100-120 (skilled circle).
IMHO benefits of a metal/studded armor outweight benefit of having Meditation. Try to get more MR on your suit.
I suggest: 50 Meditation => 30 Spellweaving + 20 Bushido.

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Chivalry is not a combat skill. You need 80 Bushido to get 5 mana reduction.
It's difficult to get arcane circle with 70 Spellweaving (probably you may soulstone SW, get the circle and get back SW from the soulstone). You need 0-20 (JOAT circle) or 100-120 (skilled circle).
IMHO benefits of a metal/studded armor outweight benefit of having Meditation. Try to get more MR on your suit.
I suggest: 50 Meditation => 30 Spellweaving + 20 Bushido.
Sigh, you're right. I was certain that chivalry was included in the list :(

Well, then i'll stack LMC and MR on my suit, and my final template will be:

120 Archery
80 Bushido
120 Chivalry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Resisting/Mining
100 Spellweaving

Back to training! :D

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
One hint i can do and wasn't told here, if you don't have a fletcher, go kill ratman archers in Ilshenar instead of buying them. Even without a repond bow, they fall fast, and refill your quiver fast.
Where is the best place to farm ratman archers?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2011
Curitiba, Brazil
There is also a fair bit of them at Ice level 2 as well, down that entrance near the first Icy Ogre Lord.
You will need to clear some ratman mages and lots of normal ratmen first, though, but once the initial spawn is cleared, things get pretty calm and easy to farm.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Nashville, TN
With a ton of dex, and 100 anatomy, why not have healing on an archer's template?

TBH i can't stand spellweaving and maybe that is holding me back from being a good archer >.>

skaven

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Spellweaving is useful for a lot of things that complement an archer's abilities.

The main weaknesses of an archer (and the answer SW can do) are:

- Lack of tanking abilities (***Nature's Fury, Fey/Fiend, Dryad Allure, and even Attunement and Reaper's Form in a pinch)
- Lack of AoE damage (Thunderstorm, Wildfire)
- Inability to escape without a lot of room (Ethereal Voyage)

That said, you can easily do all these things with magery, but SW adds even more "arrows", in the form of continual healing (***Gift of Renewal), weapon and magic enhancement (Immolating Weapon, Arcane Empowerment), etc.

So in all, Spellweaving is superior to healing, but the real problem is MANA... so much that i would have to deck my archer suit in full MR if i intend to use spellweaving :D

P.S.
If you're human, you can use the spell i marked with *** with JOAT Spellweaving and have a 50% success in casting. Even without the skill, and the arcane focus, they're a good addition to an archer. Try them!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
I have tried Shrine of Comparison and Ice level 2 for arrows and didn't like both places because of spawn is too slow. The best places I have found so far are Twisted Weald and Blighted Grove. Changelinqs don't die as fast as ratmen but they respawn very fast. But farming gold and buying arrows from NPC is faster :).

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 18, 2008
Europa & Drachenfels
I play so in vampirform

115 archery /+5 quiver)
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Necro
110 Resie (after patch 2h from 500 to 550 points i can save on jewels di and go +10 here to 120)
95 Chiv