• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player needs help

Well, it would seem I am far more rusty in taming than I thought I would be upon my return. Been gone around a decade.
I’ve tried and died repeatedly just trying to get a lesser, even as a peacer tamer.
If anyone feel like helping me out I could use a decent pet or two for my tamer. I am willing to help tame of course and I’ll even pay with what money I have (assuming I have enough).
My skills are 100 taming and 100 lore with jewelry. Would be 105 but scrolls are out of my budget
Anyway, I’ll be home from work in around 4 hours if anyone feels kind enough to help me out.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What kind of pet you want? like a mare or firesteed or some such?

Just about anything that I can control with gm taming and lore. I only have a Lesser Hiryu and a unicorn currently. I’d love a mare, maybe a rune beetle to run with it. I know my taming is too low for most of the really awesome pets but something I can use to make some money with so I can afford PS would be awesome

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ll get you whatever you want or help you get it. Do you have ICQ? Send me a shout and we’ll work out a time.

My icq # is in my signature pic

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
ICQ is an online messaging service. Just search ICQ and download to use. It's still probably the most used even though there are other newer services available.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I believe so, but I don't use it on my mobile myself. When I turn off UO, I want to TURN OFF UO.