• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player Lot of Questions

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings,

so finally I am back at least for a while and try to figure out what changed. I already checked some guides but it is hard to finally get some questions answered. So maybe someone can help me, that would be nice.
sorry my english isn´t very good.

- Stygian Abyss is the last upgrade for the game? Does it include all the older ones that can´t be purchased now?

- Is time of legends an upgrade to uo or another game?

- That Adventure Upgrade is only needed for ship expansion? Should I buy it too?

do I Need all 3 or just the stygian abyss?

- The one house/Server is still a rule? including Siege? There was a discussion to Change that for Siege to get more People there before I left.

- I couldn´t find my I think the Name was soulstones for Transfering Skills or to save them, were they removed? I found Tokens that I can get a soulstone Fragment from, but not sure if I should use them. Do I get a soulstone out of one or do I Need several?

- does the 8x8 still work? I got a message tonight about a power hour, we had something like that on siege for a while, does that only affect animal Training now?

Thank you very much

Steve

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want access to all the game content you need to buy all three.

#1 Stygian Abyss.
#2 Time of Legends.
#3 High Seas.

#4 One house per account, excluding Siege & TC1, you can have one house any one production shard + one on Siege on each account.

#5 Soulstones, most shards have a "soulstone graveyard" you would need to search through it to see if yours are there, and contact your shard EM to get them back.
Soulstone fragments only have 5 charges, once they run out they become deco only. they cannot be recharged or anything.

#6 I haven't used 8x8 method in forever, I don't think it works since the gain system was changed to Guaranteed Gain System (GGS).

#7 Powerhour just came back with the last publish (97), but it's only for pets "progression training" now.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
8x8 doesn't really apply anymore there are better faster methods to skill gaining... with alacrity scrolls, Haven and just using the skills...

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thank you very much... still some new questions left

- Power Scrolls still are only available from Felluca Spawns and Harrower?
Even the animal ones?

- how many Players do you Need for the spawns or the harrower and what class is best?
are there many changes in how to get powerscrolls?

- Soulstones still should be in the game if you didn´t loose them in a house decay?

- they should be account bound right?

- what is actually the best way to make Gold in that game? :)

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PS from fel spawns only - animals use the same as players do.

champ spawns you can easily solo with the right template. you can easily kill a harry with only two people. no changes about scrolls.

the only way to loose soulstones is to drop them on the ground or let a house fall with them inside.

soulstones are account bound.

best gold is still champ spawns (soloable and requires little time to complete)

melde dich einfach...

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
thank you very much... still some new questions left

- Power Scrolls still are only available from Felluca Spawns and Harrower?
Even the animal ones?

- how many Players do you Need for the spawns or the harrower and what class is best?
are there many changes in how to get powerscrolls?

- Soulstones still should be in the game if you didn´t loose them in a house decay?

- they should be account bound right?

- what is actually the best way to make Gold in that game? :)
There are no animal power scrolls. The same ol power scrolls are now useable on pets. Yea, still Felucca and Harrower.

I hate your second question and that there's an answer to it in a game as beautiful as this so I'll let someone else answer that.

Yes, soulstones should be there unless they were dropped on the ground, character deleted, or in a decayed house. They are account bound.

Sell EM event items... Farm gold eles in Blackthron dungeon and trash the ore for cleanup points... sell what you can buy with cleanup points.