• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking to get back in the game!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I've been a member of UO since early 2000, but for the past few years haven't played it (mostly due to college workload, family issues, etc). Now that I've got a better connection, have figured out my personal life, and have a relatively easy semester, I'm eager to start once again!

As a note to what/who you'd be playing with:

I really only have one fully developed character left intact - a pure warrior of old days (no pally, necro, etc). I've got a thief from years ago that still needs work and I'd like to turn into an assassin.

Other than that I have a decent start on a crafter (mostly BS now), a mage, and a relatively new archer.

I've also got another warrior that started as a macer, but is open for work.

I'd love to get together with a guild or other group that does things regularly, from spawns to hunts to player run events.

Thanks and glad to be back!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back!

You've come back at a great time *grins*
Much is going on so you'll have no worries in being active, just remember all good things in moderation, hehe.
We meet every Monday night for a community meet n greet at 7:30 CST and Sabina hosts community hunts Tues-Friday. You'll see a schedule for both posted.

We usually have our meet ups in Skara Brae but tonight will be at the Counselor Guild Hall in North Brit, right behind the Mage shop. It is a great way to meet other players, ask questions and find guilds. If you can't make it send me a PM and we'll get ya hooked up proper. *smiles*

Hugs,
Airmid

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*hates spiders*
even fake ones...
'specially Mephitus ones
*shivers*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
stop that right now
*gets out broom to put another notch in it*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*egg bombs*

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back ....

*wonders if this is the youngun on her ICQ list that mentioned he was coming back*

Who ever it is... let me know if I can help you with anything :)

W

woj1s

Welcome back! There are many "old school" players that have returned within the past few months. Me being on of them. Im having a blast...... just like old times. It has taken me a while to get used to some things..... Weapons are no longer easy and plain cut. No more Might, Power, Vanquishing, Silver.

Its been fun!