• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player, looking for guild

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello, and just pop in game many good guilds on catskills KS / OS / DMN / ALLY / even DS just find people who play your time frame and do what you like to do if you use ICQ look up Chronicles of Catskills or join a discord server, many out there, heres mine Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers many folks from several guilds in it plus my own people

I agree with Jaden, another positive aspect of several of these guilds are they are in alliances with several other guilds, so it's a lot larger group of people you can easily interact with in addition to the actual guild.