• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for guild!

Boba Fett

Visitor
Hello everyone! My friend and I returned to UO after being away aprox 4 years. I love how the game has changed. I play UO since its birth. I would love to join a guild that i can enjoy UO, have fun and do end game hunts. Thanks !

-Boba Fett

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello everyone! My friend and I returned to
UO after being away aprox 4 years. I love how the game has changed. I play UO since its birth. I would love to join a guild that i can enjoy UO, have fun and do end game hunts. Thanks !

-Boba Fett

Hey buddy -

UWF is recruiting. You can find more information about our guild here:
United We Fight

and here:
United We Fight [UWF]

Hope everything is going well for ya! Welcome back to UO!

Hello everyone! My friend and I returned to UO after being away aprox 4 years. I love how the game has changed. I play UO since its birth. I would love to join a guild that i can enjoy UO, have fun and do end game hunts. Thanks !

-Boba Fett
Hey man if you haven't already joined another group I would be glad to talk to you about joining my UO family. We have a good time laughing and do stuff in game together. We don't have all those rules and regulations and long drawn out recruiting processes that other guilds have either. You can contact me at ICQ# 684098456 or on Discord at Happy Gilmore#2872. My motto is for everyone to laugh often while helping each other out. Hit me up if you have any questions.
-Kilo