• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) returning player looking for guild

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey people,

I'm back in UO after about 4 or 5 years. And i feel i finally need to get over my habit of soloing everything.

I'm looking for a guild of mature players, that does a lot of hunting, champ spawns, peerlesses and other stuff you can't solo.

I've never done any champ spawn or peerless, so i'm looking for someone or a group that doesn't mind investing in a new groupmember.

There's messages from ELV and RAA in this forum, and i'm not sure which to pick.
I'm just looking for hunts to get my hands on some scrolls and other stuff, and maybe the occasional pet tourney, in an atmospeher of good fun and friendship.
I like to be in character.

I've got an Elder Tamer
a legendary smith
a legendary swordswoman
an elder necro/paladin/archer
and an elder mage/treasurehunter

Looking forward to meet some veterans and new players to shake off my solo experience.

All tips welcome,

Zero

Ivor_MacGregor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back. Any guild you decide upon will meet your needs. However, as a member of ELV I can tell you they are an active hunting guild on both facets, and are a great group of people. If you have further questions feel free to pvm me or icq 74431689.

-Mac:pint:

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you.

i'll go and seek out this icq you mention :) deleted that years ago!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take you. (leader of the most active guild on Europa)

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Mervyn,

Thanks for replying.

Which is your guild?

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well,

i've been taken in by ELV. enjoyed an insane amount of hunts in 2 days, and a lot of knowledge and kindness.

ELV it is!