• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player looking for guild to have some fun with

• Thread starter thamantii
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

thamantii

and by fun i mean champs and doom / whatever everyone does now. I havent played in probably 3 years and just came back last week to catskills. I realized that the server is close to dead and heard that Atlantic was the place to be. Every day I have been transferring my characters over and have almost all of them over now.

I am basically just looking for a guild that likes to do champs. I used to do them all the time but haven't run one in ages. I would like to join all of my characters to the guild and i'll go ahead and list the ones I have available to me.

My characters:

1)Tamer / Bard / Mage

2) Swords / Bushido / Chiv

3) Smith / Alchy / Tailor / Miner

4) Tailor / Smith / Fletcher / Carpenter

5) Thief / Mage / Peacer

6) Archer / Chiv / *i cant remember what else he is*

7) Red - Mage / Necro

I have all the things I like to play just noone to play with =(

If you would be willing to let me run with you (whomever you may be) I would greatly appreciate it and please contact me on the forums and I would love to meet and talk in game about your guild. My character names are Zev and Matsumoto that I am mainly on so if you see me around say hi =)

C

Capricious

Welcome to Atlantic! I can't help you with a champ guild, but wanted to welcome you all the same.

R

rwek

check out....

Hot, LNR, RK, LLTS

those are some popular, and easy to get into atlantic guilds.. The first two have more presence in Felluca

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
check out....

Hot, LNR, RK, LLTS

those are some popular, and easy to get into atlantic guilds.. The first two have more presence in Felluca
That's almost all of the guilds on Atlantic now...right? :D. Sorry bad joke.

You're best bet is to goto UO.com then goto my player or something it is called and you can look at guilds by server. Surprisingly enough, quite a few guilds have web pages.