• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for guild/friends

hydeke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello! I recently returned to Atlantic. I have no idea what I am doing anymore, but hey its been a while. I am looking for a guild to play with to show me the ropes and hang out. My in-game char name is "Kane", and am part bard/part mage.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is this a new post by a new person? Anyway just wanted to say, Talk to Merlin or Lady Lavender UWF is a great group of folks on Atlantic, I am a part time player on Atlantic and they are just wonderful people, very active and very sweet....anyways that's my 2 cents

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello! I recently returned to Atlantic. I have no idea what I am doing anymore, but hey its been a while. I am looking for a guild to play with to show me the ropes and hang out. My in-game char name is "Kane", and am part bard/part mage.

A Summary for Returning Players – Ultima Online Not a player on Atlantic that much, my char visits from Sonoma, when they can. However listen to those above, @Jaden Rain and @Merlin are good folks can't steer you wrong with that good advice.

P.S. I have known @Lady Lavendar for a very long time and consider her family. So again you are getting the best advice there is here

River

Visitor

I myself played back in 2001 and returned last year. But i only played a couple of times on a two week freebie. Several months later, i returned for good. I had forgotten how to do everything. But no worries, you'll get comfortable with it again. Welcome back. Try going to New Haven this weekend. There was a guild recruiting last weekend by the bank.