• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for gear advice

Hey all! I'm a returning player from the T2A days, and I'm a little overwhelmed with all of the gear changes. The good news is that I've powered most crafting skills to max with the help of a Token of Skill Alacrity, and some gold from a generous player. Consequently, I can craft just about anything. What I'm looking for isn't a skill template, but a gear template. I plan on running a necromage weaver, the non-taming variant. What I'm looking for is a craftable GEAR template, so that I can start farming artifacts/other better gear. I realize that I'm asking quite a bit, but if someone could give me some advice on what to imbue onto my gear, I'd appreciate it. I'd prefer not having to blow a ton of gold on the special mats on imbuing, and I plan on using a mage weapon for defense.

Thanks in advance!

TaldarinZPhoenix

Adventurer
Well I can give you an answer to your question, which is easy to answer, then I will suggest an alternative.

The “very low cost option” is to exceptionally craft 6 spined or horned leather pieces.
Imbue onto each one
17 LRC (2 of them can have 16)
6 LMC
1 MR
90 luck
(Last property will be a resist so you have all 70s)

Ring: imbue on:
FC1
FCR3
SDI 10
LMC 4
Intelligence 7

Bracelet:
FC1
FCR 3
SDI 10
Intelligence 7
Luck 61 (or a resist if you are low in any area.)

The alternative, better and likely cheaper option is to use the vendor search, put the above properties into the little gumps, set a max price you are willing to pay, but for 10k-100k gold a piece you csn get better “low end” artifacts than what you can craft, and likely cheaper, especially in the case of the jewels