• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player - Looking for Belongings/Help

Velocity

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I left the game about 2 years ago and had multiple houses fall in Malas and Tramm. I'm looking for some items that people may have recovered... I know its a longshot... but Some were soulstones assigned to character names Graffix, Venger, Velocity, Constantine, Triton, Legolas loaded with skills and had probably billions in rares and other items. If anyone is able to help out even in getting back on my feet I'd greatly appreciate it. I've placed a 13x18 house and am looking for Another for my other account. I dont have a ton of Gold but would appreciate any help in this venture! ITS GOOD TO BE BACK! Please ICQ at 661389789 or respond to this thread. Thanks!

Try the Soulstone Graveyard next to the EM house in Malas. There is a teleporter to it by the EM Hall which is next to the bridge to Castle Blackthorn.