• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player looking for advice

Q

quitlife

Hey guys and gals, its been many years since ive played uo and had a bunch of time fall into my hands and decided to jump back into the game. The game has really changed since i last logged in in 04. I was just looking for a little bit of advice in getting started again.

just a few questions i had were

What is a good profession to go to make money?
What is a good pvp build?
Who are some people to look out for both helpful/harmful?

additional tips would be very helpful..

Thanks

T

Tazar

The question of harmful people to avoid can not be answered on our forums as this would be considered a personal attack... because UO does not require unique names, it is too easy to accuse the wrong person.

As far as info, please check the "Welcome to Atlantic" thread stickied at the top of the page. There is a lot of great information there.

As to who is good or bad, there is also a lot of good info in the "Atlantic History (People) thread.

Safe Journeys and welcome back!