• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for a guild

Hrothrekr

Visitor
Hey all,
I am returning after,well a few years and would like to join an active guild here on Atlantic. Guess I am hoping to recapture some of those glory day moments. Anyway, have several characters and hoping to join an active guild to hunt with. Main character is Val.

p.s. Is Mordenkainen or Asperta or any others from old CoG still around?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Howdy -

Please give some thought to UWF - you can see our information here: United We Fight [UWF]

We are the most active guild in game and run a hunt every night. We can help you get back on your feet and answer any questions you have about the game.

Even if not interested in joining, feel free to let me know of any questions or help you may need.

Good luck and welcome back! :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Would love to join UWF.
Send me an ICQ or a private message here and we can arrange a time to meet up in-game.

Looking forward to meeting you :)

Hail to all my fellow comrades.....I am Falkos Meridian! I am new to your lands and seek fellowship with men of honer. I also am fairly new in returning to the worlds of Sosaria. Can someone lead in the right direction?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hail to all my fellow comrades.....I am Falkos Meridian! I am new to your lands and seek fellowship with men of honer. I also am fairly new in returning to the worlds of Sosaria. Can someone lead in the right direction?
Let me know when you are available and we can meet up. :)