• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player LFG Guild

G

I just recently returned to UO after a very long "vacation" and I have been skilling up my tamer.

As I am currently located in Japan, my play times are a little off, but I am looking for a friendly guild.

Currently the character I am focusing on is a human tamer/mage.

Hope to see you in game!

I

Ivan - MT

We're a good size active guild with weekly activities. Hit my sig and feel free to check out our forums. Leave us a message there if interested.

Btw...welcome back.

I

imported_SuperKen

Welcome back to Baja!

What's your connection speed from Japan? I never understood why many players in Japan could run as fast or faster than us local players.

J

jaashua

Me too. Except I'm a pally who mostly plays at late night. So long as I don't have to stay at home baking cookies while all the mages and tamers have all the fun.

J

jaashua

Me too. Except I'm a pally who mostly plays at late night. So long as I don't have to stay at home baking cookies while all the mages and tamers have all the fun.

G

West Coast Internet connections in general ping really well to every place on the Pacific Rim. Nothing to do with gaming specifically.

G

West Coast Internet connections in general ping really well to every place on the Pacific Rim. Nothing to do with gaming specifically.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back to Baja!

What's your connection speed from Japan? I never understood why many players in Japan could run as fast or faster than us local players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ping around 200 from Japan. But would rather have my 30 ping from Vegas back.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back to Baja!

[/ QUOTE ]

I ping around 200 from Japan. But would rather have my 30 ping from Vegas back.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just recently returned to UO after a very long "vacation" and I have been skilling up my tamer.

As I am currently located in Japan, my play times are a little off, but I am looking for a friendly guild.

Hope to see you in game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link to the guild i'm in Underground Knights

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hope to see you in game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link to the guild i'm in Underground Knights