• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player here! Wait, why am I in Fel.. *OoO 0ooO OoOO*

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone!

I've played UO off and on for a long while. I've been away a few years and I'm looking to come back. I'm looking a place to call home. I'd like to find a shard that is open and welcoming to new/returning players, with a great core of players. I know that the majority will probably say 'Atlantic', but I was hoping that there might be other Shard options out there as well. (I'm not hating on Atlantic, and I plan on palyign there, but I'd like to have some other options as well if they are viable for a smaller but not dead community!)

I like to PVP (I suck), Role play, host/join events, do dungeons, go on adventures, and have an overall good time. I'll also be looking to join up with a good guild at some point too. Even if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, feel free to say Hi!

Thanks for viewing!
PP

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to the community! :)

It sounds like Catskills would be a good shard for you based on what you wrote, they are heavily into role play, and there is a decent sized pvp community there as well. Catskills also has multiple very friendly PVM guilds that do dungeon crawls and things like that.

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for letting me know! I've decided to invest my time in Atlantic, Europa, and Catskills for now. I figure it won't hurt to cast out my net a bit.