• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player, extremly confused.

Crimson Hawk Moth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is their anywhere. That has a compilation/omnibus whatever, of the various suit crafting dynamics.

IE from start to finish ( crating GM item all the way to enhancement ) the steps that are generally used and in the correct order. Also maybe describing how to set up pieces for your suit ( I don't remember exactly the formula to figure out if a GM piece will work in a all 70s resist suit.. Nor can I find my spread sheets from last time I was playing) as well as a guide to the various stats and their caps. I know I could 'find' all this information by doing forum searches for Hours upon Hours ( already have been). But honestly I feel this should be a sticky somewhere or a post with req. links to the various pieces of information needed. As a returning player, also bringing in new players its very disheartening to have to spend hours upon hours just to learn one of the base game systems due to the information disparity of uo's website.