• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player Codes?

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Does UO give out free codes for returning players to see if they want to return to the game? its been many years since I played on Great Lakes.

Thanks!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No if you start a new account you get a free 14 day trial... but that doesn't get you back in your old account.

Occasionally they do a Return to Britannia where they invite back ex-players to return for a month or so... but they don't do that every year and thats usually around Sept/Oct ... Honestly it's only 12.99 to resub for a month and just visit... you can always buy a GameTime code at Origin to check it out.

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ok thank you, with all the billing issues this game has had in the past I think a Game Time code would be best. I havent played since 2002 so I am guessing there is a lot to see. I wonder if any housing spots would be open on Great Lakes, I was in Guild of Friends back then I hope they are still around.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok thank you, with all the billing issues this game has had in the past I think a Game Time code would be best. I havent played since 2002 so I am guessing there is a lot to see. I wonder if any housing spots would be open on Great Lakes, I was in Guild of Friends back then I hope they are still around.
Plenty of housing available and the GoF is still around... I live on GLs myself. Welcome home.

Whyterose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awww thank you, I look forward to logging in tomorrow, no time tonight unfortunately. :)