• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) returning player codes

brother

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does EA have codes for returning players to come back or do I have to pay for one month if I want to see how the game is compared to when I last played?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I took a look over at UO.com and didn't see anything for returning players. There is the free 14 day trial for new accounts. If you don't want to pay you can always check that out.

Good luck!

brother

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took a look over at UO.com and didn't see anything for returning players. There is the free 14 day trial for new accounts. If you don't want to pay you can always check that out.

Good luck!
if I was gonna come back I would definatly want my account. I saved all my arties and my uber suits in the bank, not to mention the charactors I had developed.