• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning PK Vet LF good PK guild:

R

Rooster^^

Just starting over so im still working on my skill and stat points but it wont take me very long if I can find a proper vet PK guild to run with and seek skill raising advise from.

I played 98-05 and was co-gm of a large guild that xsharded and spawn raided. Im looking for a non-factioned PK guild on this shard, I have the means to obtain the appropriate items needed to be effective in pvp again and am a traditional Scribe/Wrestle mage. Toon will go red as soon as I am able to finish his skill/stats and find a good guild.

I am looking for a non-factioned pvp guild that uses TS or Vent and raids spawns and pvps actively. I am 25 and very active. Please post here if you are seeking more veteran players for your guild and match the description!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good luck man!
And welcome to atlantic!
Check the guild list at the top of the board here you might find something there.
Look forward to being killed by you,

Cear.

R

Rooster^^

lol thanks, excited to be back on UO. Atlantic looks more active than Napa did when I left in 05 so im happy.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what does your signature means ?

We duel you to win a irl house ?

We duel you irl to win an in-game house ?

We duel you and you say "I rarely lose" ? *irl* get it hehe...

R

Rooster^^

Unfortunatly my account is still in its 14 day trial phase so I cant eat power or stat scrolls or join any factions so ive been holding off on pvp until im able to get my skills to a level where I can be competative. I did see the "HI" fellow in general chat narrating the fight though. I can tell you I was pretty frustrated not to be able to get into the mix, so much so that I called EA today to see if they could manually remove my trial status.. unfortunatley thats not going to happen so Ive got about 11 days to wait it out.

It will atleast give me some time to get this characters skills GMd and get used to timed casting again.

Still looking for a PvP guild though, I can guaruntee that whoever picks me up will be very happy they did. I know how to play my character, know how to run in a group and defend/take objectives. I have vent and a mic and I use it, I play everyday and love to duel. I listen well and follow instructions without a fuss and I am not a child so I'm not squeaky in vent.

I have had absolutely 0 inquiries from any pvp guilds so far, you will not be dissapointed if you pick me up I promise ya that!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunatly my account is still in its 14 day trial phase so I cant eat power or stat scrolls or join any factions so ive been holding off on pvp until im able to get my skills to a level where I can be competative. I did see the "HI" fellow in general chat narrating the fight though. I can tell you I was pretty frustrated not to be able to get into the mix, so much so that I called EA today to see if they could manually remove my trial status.. unfortunatley thats not going to happen so Ive got about 11 days to wait it out.

It will atleast give me some time to get this characters skills GMd and get used to timed casting again.

Still looking for a PvP guild though, I can guaruntee that whoever picks me up will be very happy they did. I know how to play my character, know how to run in a group and defend/take objectives. I have vent and a mic and I use it, I play everyday and love to duel. I listen well and follow instructions without a fuss and I am not a child so I'm not squeaky in vent.

I have had absolutely 0 inquiries from any pvp guilds so far, you will not be dissapointed if you pick me up I promise ya that!
Advertise here: .::. UO Atlantic Index .::.