• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Newb

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am guessing the pandemic has played havok with us all. I am attempting to reclaim accounts through Broadsword. Long story, don't ask. In the event I am successful, where might I go to get re educated? I have not played seriously since 2015 and hardly at all since Harvey in 17.

I have a lot of rebuilding to do before a 25th Ani.

Hope everyone is as well as can be expected.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am guessing the pandemic has played havok with us all. I am attempting to reclaim accounts through Broadsword. Long story, don't ask. In the event I am successful, where might I go to get re educated? I have not played seriously since 2015 and hardly at all since Harvey in 17.

I have a lot of rebuilding to do before a 25th Ani.

Hope everyone is as well as can be expected.

Home | uo-cah.com (best taming stuff, and updated guides on recent stuff)

And of course you will have to do some searching here on stratics as well

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A tip, if you have a tamer with old pets make sure to have someone you trust tell you what they are worth before anyone cons you out of them for cheap. Also don't train any of them until you understand how pet training works. I ruined a really good legacy white wyrm when I first came back to the game.