• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning, Maybe?

G

Hello my fellow simmers!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and say that I really miss TSO! The last time I played it was last year, and I'm an on and off player so I always reactivated, which is annoying. Therefore I have to play a new character everytime but I've been a player since 2003. I really enjoyed those days but I always play it every year with a new character which gets very tiring to try and start new friends all over again but then again... I like meeting new people on TSO. I know, I know I'm a cheapskate, I can't pay that 10 bucks every month. Lol. But anyways, I want to return again but I was just wondering if TSO is dead or if it's up and going. I want your honest opinions because I'm planning to return soon, and I would really appreciate the updates! And oh yea, I was downloading for the free trial just to see what's going on but my COMPUTER froze on me so I had to restart all over again, and that update download is horrible, so long! Okay thank you everyone! Happy Simming! =)

G

Hi and welcome back again.

Check out all the latest changes at www.tso-e.com and read the stickys here in city hall at the top of the page.

Lots of new stuff is happening, you may want to hang out in TC3, thats where all the action is as we wait for EA Land to open.