• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning and looking for somewhere to go.

Grid

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the old itch is back again, and I find myself being drawn back to my girls and their home of the Legends shard, only way to scratch it really. I've reinstalled, but haven't gotten my account back, but I should be able to after my next check, so by the end of the week.

This time, I'm planning ahead though, and looking for a home ahead of time. Not a home home, if there is one thing I've never had a problem with on this shard its finding a place to slap down a plot.
Now a guild on the other hand... I figure if I've got a bit of footing of that sort, it'll make me more likely to stick with things and not just get frustrated and abandon the game after a week and a half.

I'm a fairly laid back player who doesn't take the game too seriously, usually just aiming to go hunt or explore for the sake of doing so. Looking for a guild full of similar folk.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to LEgends =)
Or umm, back to Legends.

Find any member of the ELV alliance and hang out, get to know us. What are your char names and I'll keep an eye out for ya =)

L

Lord Urza

:thumbup1: ELV is the friendliest guild around legends cant go wrong with them as friends.

Grid

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool. I'll make it a point to keep an eye out for you folk. My characters are as follows (when last I checked):

Lenore, Eris, Agina, Harley, Kitsune, and Glauren

Most of them are just newbish in terms of skill, but that's the lot. As I said, I should be back in-game before the end of the week.

Thanks.