• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Returning after a long break, need assist please.

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Folks,

Good to see ya'll again. I've been gone for quite some time, but just returned to Atlantic and I think the first toon I would like to 'repair' is Haz, my archer. I'm asking here as Haz is unguilded, and the only other person I know is returning with me and he's been gone a bit longer than I have.

I'm reading constantly so I can catch up, searching here and other sites, but would appreciate any info or help you might provide.

Haz is PVM, mostly a solo player but will hopefully, find a group in the near future.

Here's some of his stats:
Anat 120/120
Archery 115.7/120, 120/120 modded
Healing 100.1/110
Tactics 107.8/115
Bushido 87.4/115
Chiv 100.3/120
Resist 88.7/100

HP=133, STAM=152, MANA=59, STR=118/150, DEX=110/150, INT=17/150, Mana Stats=230/260

Suit is all 70's

Attack Stats, Damage=56-72, HCI 20/45, SSI 20/60, DI 100/100

The only bow I have is a Faerie Fire that was in his pack. Damn I'm missing a bunch of good bows.....and I just thought of it, all my soul stones are gone, ah jeeeez.

I found when I returned that I have about $3m gold in the bank, but for all intents and purposes, almost everything else I had is gone. I don't remember how I left UO, but I think I gave my home and everything in it to a guildmate of my Treasure Hunter Parrot (next one to 'repair'). Someone in ODE, but that was a long time ago.

I'm REAL open to suggestions.

Other toons are:
DM, Black Flag Armada, 103.3 tamer, 100 Mage, 115 Lore, 120 Vet, 115 Disco, 120 Music
Madis, no guild, 115 BS, 100 Fletch, 100 mining, 120 tailor, 116.9 Imbuing
Change, no guild, 100 LJ, 100 Hiding, 100 Poisoning, 100 Fishing, 100 Carpentry
Xaco, GM of 1 person guild, Obnoxious Keepers, 100 necro, chiv, bush, 115 anat, 94 parry, 100 swords
Parrot, ODE, 110 Focus, Carto 100, 70 Magery, 110 Myst, 100 LP, 115 Disco and Music

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome back to UO!

If you're looking for a guild on Atlantic for PVM activity, UWF would be glad to have you. You can find more information about us here: United We Fight and here: United We Fight [UWF]

Your archer looks pretty good in terms of skill set up. I would gladly take a look at your suit in game to see if we can upgrade any particular pieces. I think best think to do would be to try and get that stamina above 180 so that you can shoot arrows faster. Faerie Fire is not a very good bow, so we can try to find you something else to get set up with for training.

Looks like you have a Sampire (Xaco) and BardTamer (DM) that have good starting set ups as well. Depending on how long ago it was that you last played, we can look through some armor together to help get you upgraded to the times.

Let us know if you any other questions. Good luck and hope to see you on Atlantic soon :)

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Merlin,

Yeap, A sampire, a THunter, Disco tamer and a couple of gathers, tradesmen. I enjoyed all of them.

I'll look ya up when I come on.....wait, is there a way to do that......like I said, it's been awhile, lol. Anyways, I appreciate your help and will find ya in game or leave a message here or your profile page.

See ya soon

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks Merlin,

Yeap, A sampire, a THunter, Disco tamer and a couple of gathers, tradesmen. I enjoyed all of them.

I'll look ya up when I come on.....wait, is there a way to do that......like I said, it's been awhile, lol. Anyways, I appreciate your help and will find ya in game or leave a message here or your profile page.

See ya soon
You can send me a private message here on Stratics when you're ready. Good luck!

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will and I appreciate it. Things here are moving faster than we thought here so time has been at a premium. We are moving from a city in Nor Cal to a small mountain town in Nor Cal. Didn't know my wife had so much stuff hidden away to pack, or I had so many tools to pack, lol.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id recomend reading up on Runic Reforging. Using a few bronze hammers you can make +10 Stamina armor pieces. There is an Obi that adds +10 Str and +10 Stamina. The biggest issue for archer is getting Stamina to the 210+. Thats so you can use a composite bow at max swing. I think it requires either 30 or 40 SSI to.

I basically run a wraith Archer for AI spamming.