• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning after a few years

L

Lady Isis

Ive been gone from UO for quite a few years and am trying to rebuilld.

I was wondering where the most complete rune library is?

Also, what is the availability of housing in tram? I would be looking for something at max capacity or close.

T

Trinsauce

Threnody has her rune library back up. It is in Tokuno... 3rd moongate one screen to the right...

and welcome back to UO, I am sure there is plenty of tram housing available these days

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you run around Tram for just a little bit you can find several tower spots. If you need a spot PM me your ICQ and I think I have one marked in one of my rune books.

T

Threnody

Gah! Trin you beat me to pimping out my own building! ;)

I have not done too much exploring, but I believe mine is currently the most over the top one in reference to sheer book numbers. If there are other folks' know about I would love to take peeks.

Edit: There is housing everywhere, you can easily find a good 18*18 spot in Malas, and it is fairly easy to find the same size locations in Trammel if you look around. Within a couple days of coming back I helped a guildmate place a feluccan keep.. there is a lot of emptiness.

T

Trinsauce

lol... Figured I'd help u out since u been a bit busy of late Threnody