• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning after a decade!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do you have fairly developed characters, especially on archer, tamer or mystic that can cast RCs? If so, Bytor hosts a fun Scalis net toss on Cats at 7:30 p.m every Wednesday. Good place to upgrade your equipment with some of the new loot and enjoy some group action. You don't have to know what a Scalis is - it will eventually spawn off one of the net tosses - just know that you better attack it from a distance :)

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back home.

There are a lot of Guilds around to help you get back into the swing of things. If you prefer to go solo, even if only for a bit while you get used to us again; then, you can always use General Chat to communicate. Just click on the Chat Option in your Classic Client Tool Bar. New accounts start in the Help Channel. Once you get into General Chat Channel then type a comma, press the space bar, and type your message.

We will see you in Sosaria!

taryka

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you have fairly developed characters, especially on archer, tamer or mystic that can cast RCs? If so, Bytor hosts a fun Scalis net toss on Cats at 7:30 p.m every Wednesday. Good place to upgrade your equipment with some of the new loot and enjoy some group action. You don't have to know what a Scalis is - it will eventually spawn off one of the net tosses - just know that you better attack it from a distance :)
I may just have to check it out - yes I reactivated one of my old accounts so all of my characters are very well developed - minus whatever new skill sets there are!

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! What type of player were you "way back when"...RP? PvP? PvM?

There are a lot of old-time players around, perhaps some of us know you from before? Who were/are your characters?