• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning after 6 years need some info

P

Peekayboo

I just got the itch to start playing again. I stoped around 2004 and had up to the samurai expansion. My old account is in limbo and support can't help me cause their tools are not working, So should i start a new account? What expansions do i need? Can someone give my a lrc suit so i can screw around with the trial until my account it fixed?

T

Tazar

A lot of the issues with account management were fixed in the last day or so - it might be worth trying again.

If you decide to start a new account, then it will have all of the expansions through to and including Mondain's Legacy already there. You can add Stygian Abyss and High Seas if you want to.

There are still lots of helpful people that hang around Haven so that'd be a great place to start and hopefully get a suit. I might have a few pieces around - but would take a while to dig it up.

Welcome back! :)

P

Peekayboo

Thanks for the info Tazar, I guess starting a new account might not be so bad but ill give it a week

C

Caldwin_DDP

The trial account is such a pain .... at any rate Tazar gave you good info, if you see any of the DDP members flag them down and we can help out. We keep LRC and spellbooks, runebooks etc on hand for new and returning players.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back... yeah as Tazar said... come to new Haven... ask around... plenty of good folks to get ya started... look for "the town drunk" he always gives out free suits to new players...