• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning After 10 Years

hiei5

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to come back and see what the game is like nowadays. I'm basically looking for people to hang out with and maybe show me what the game is like nowadays. I still have most of my chars, except they have pretty much nothing on them (but it's very interesting looking at what skills they have, they are all over the place though). Oh, and can someone tell me where I can buy a full spellbook? I need to look for one so that I can start hunting stuff and get some gold.

vexyvixen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, 10 years is a LONG time, but welcome back! What shard are you on? If you are on Lake Superior I'll help you.

hiei5

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately, I use to play on Pacific, so I'm probably sticking with that since I still have some chars on there. The whole place feels pretty empty though, so I might switch if there's more people on other shards. But then I will have to start all my chars from scratch and that would take a while.

E

evil randy

go to luna from a moongate. thats where most people hang out

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific will be the most populated of the western shards.

hiei5

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I usually play under Hiei since he was my main character from before and pretty much the only character to have any equipment left over.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. Feel free to icq me at 244373602 for any questions or help. The RP Alliance is probably the best place for you to start back in. There are always tons of people on, organized hunts and weekly events, and if you've got questions we've got answers! I am the guild leader of R3 but I am sure any of the other guilds would be willing to help too! Welcome back and safe travels as you explore. When you icq me I will hook you up with a few things you will need. Runebooks, spellbooks, etc and so forth.