• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) returner looking for a guild

T

Thrandul

Greetings,
I started playing UO 2001, made a pause around 2003, returned 2006 for 1 year and then made again a pause until now. The forum account is from 2006, cause i lost an email and pw to the old stratics account from 2001.

I am looking for an active guild, which does champ spawns, doom, peerless and such on a regular basis together and have some fun.

Can someone list me some active guilds i could to get in contact with ? Maybe some ICQ numbers to contact or websites of guilds.

thanks in advance,

Thrandul

T

Thrandul

hmm, what is up ? Nobody care to help out alittle for finding an active guild ? :-(

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shout out in general chat. I'd offer to guild you myself, but I don't have time to play atm, and that means my guys are a wee bit quiet themselves just now :(

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still are looking I might be able to help. My ICQ is 93 492 303. Our guild recruited a returner as late as yesterday.

Lots of people are on vacation right now so its not a god time to find a guild. But we do champs Doom Peerless in RAAM.