• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returned to Sosaria a year ago

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey there Ninja Sampire here. I got a new account just over a year ago. I used to play quite a lot 2003-6 until I deployed. When I returned real life was busy. Last year I tried to get my old account up and running to no avail so I started another one. In the past you would have seen CrashFireRescue hanging in blighted grove for a chance at the wicked lady. Since returning I love the sampire template and have a lot of fun beating up that scorpion. To recover her bounty of chests to unlock with CPT . Love digging them chests. I also have a crafting template and a dexer. Take care see you all in Sosaria.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Always a pleasure to welcome old players back to the lands...I hope you are having fun!

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you! Yes it has been a good time. I'm starting to learn the lay of the land a bit. The Sampire template is pretty amazing yet difficult to get just right.

Daemon McCrowley

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My search for sampire only brought up this third, I have heard this a lot and know it is a template, can you tell me more about it? Skills, moves, values? I have recently turned as well and I am under the impression that this is the best pvm template any truth to that? Is this template used in pvp as well?

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey there if you go to the uo professions forum and to the warriors forum specifically there are a ton of posts on different builds and schools of thoughts on the sampire build. I think it's an awesome PVM template and using soulstones to tweak skills for specific encounters lets you find the template that works best for you. For example when fighting balrons I will stone anatomy so I can have resist spells and take less damage, or if I am fighting a non casting mob or creature I keep anatomy so I do more damage and leech more life. For now I'm a trammie so I have no pvp experience with the Sampire.