• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returned player

Faith Leafmould

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Guys.

Been back about 6 weeks started on Atlantic as server had people on it, Had an impossible job trying to get my old accounts back so started a noob.
Eventually after talking to Famine1 he said let`s go to Drachs again, So here we are.

Got my old accounts back---woohoo!

We used to be "NI" but a player named Brian Despell has the guild. So we are now NIUK. Played maybe 8 years ago warred Team Cow on here (String/Penelope)

Some of our old guildees were :- Crimson Haze/Anardvark/Comet/Doc Fear/Shadow/Alfred/Badger/Tiamat/Chainsaw/SunKing/Artemis/Oldman/Boromir/Zebeddee and of course Famine/ and me Sungazer

I was almost only NI left so joined CW (ClanWulf) for a bit.

Anyway, Sorry to rabbit on but am a few weeks off 65 so entitled to.

Anyone remember Gizmo/Omzig he organised the march for better connection on euroservers many many years ago.

So, That`s me reintroduced.

Last edited: