• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return?

RolandOfGilead17

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys, you may not remember me (not sure who is still out there) but i played UO for over a decade on Atlantic and Baja (mostly baja) before i retired 3 or 4 or 5 years or however long ago. But i've been contemplating returning multiple times since i quit. Pretty sure i lost everything when i quit. Didn't prepare, but what can ya do.

My characters were Roland of Gilead, NAPOLEON I, Inigo Montoya, and a few others i don't even remember. Was in a few guilds GHT, SoD, and Cartel/Team Cartel.

My questions. Is the game worth coming back to? Is baja? Is there anyone still around that i know? Is Cartel still around? Does SI still smell funny?

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cartel Does Not Smell Funny!
Not so sure about that ... but the smell he is referring to might have been GHT. Having a slug, a goblin, a llama and a zombie all under one roof can create quite an array of not so pleasant aromas I'd guess. In fact the plots my houses were in still might be a bit malodorous (not planning on coming back to check tho lol)