• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Return to Ultima Online

L

ladybriana

Well, here I was feeling quite nostalgic in remembering all the fun I had for many years playing this game. So, I decided to re-activate my account. I have actually had 3 over the years (with one going back to 1997 *gasp*) . Imagine my surprise to see that my characters are still there after all these years ... patiently waiting for me to return to them.

So, here I am hoping to have some fun and make some new friends. It is considerably less crowded than the last time I played, but that is to be expected with any game I guess. I'm just glad UO is still here because I can't remember another game I have enjoyed more and keep wanting to come back to. Its nice to know its still here when I decided to come back this time.

Since Cats was my primary shard and I really prefer not to start from 0. skill again, this is where I shall be. Say hi, if you like ... I will primarily be in Trammel and Malas, prefer PvM and have 3 primary characters:

Becca Tuireann
Breia ui Medhuil
Kailee Muirdach

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome aboard (back) ladybriana!

Many of us are old timers that never left or, like you, have returned at some point so you will fit right in. Many of us share your sentiment; "I'm just glad UO is still here because I can't remember another game I have enjoyed more and keep wanting to come back to."

Catskills has a great community, passionate to a fault, but not much different than a a big extended family and all the pros and cons that come with it!

There are a number of guilds to choose from, supporting pretty much every play-style you could imagine. Or you can make do just fine staying GDI (Gosh Darn Independent).

Enjoy your return & ask any questions you may have, you are bound to have a "few" :lol:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back lass!

New Haven is a great area to hang out if you want to re-acquaint yourself with the area.

If you find you are in need of anything, there are plenty of players who frequent New Haven that would help you out. Or just ask here, many of us like to make the transition back a bit easier.

C

CatLord

Welcome back... Catskills is no Oasis... but it is a fun place...

Enjoy UO.

V

Vlaude2

welcome back!

i just came back as well. i was also really glad to see my old account still active, that was what finalized my decision to return.

L

ladybriana

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to new friends and new adventures.

Black_Sun - anything is possible, Kailee was/is an archer and was a member of the old guild BES, long since disbanded. I will say though, that it has been over 5 years since I have played here (gah time flies when real life interferes)

And CatLord ... Oasis indeed it is not. *snickers* I get the feeling we may have known each other in another life.

Again, thank you all.